The Chaise Lounge Podcast and JLF collections have teamed up to launch our very own Chaise Lounge Design Competition, where your design is the star. YOU will have the opportunity to design and submit your very own chaise lounge, see it come to life at BDNY 2018, and watch it become THE FACE of The Chaise Lounge Podcast #makemychaise competition. If you win, you get to make your design go from napkin to showroom as it’s developed, built, and featured at this year’s BDNY event. (We’ll even fly you there for free to see it!)
HOW TO ENTER? Grab a napkin (or a piece of paper, tablet, computer…) and sketch out your most creative chaise lounge design. Post a picture of your design on Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag #makemychaise. THAT’S IT!
HOW TO WIN? All submissions will be reviewed by The Chaise Lounge podcast and JLF collections. Five finalists will be announced live at HD Expo in May 2018. Then, we open up the online polls to the public for two weeks of voting. At the end of the two weeks, a winner will be announced!
WHAT DO I WIN? The chance to see your design come to life, and become THE FACE of The Chaise Lounge podcast.
- You and your winning design announced on The Chaise Lounge podcast
- The chance to oversee product development from napkin to showpiece with JLF collections
- A free trip to New York to see your design debuted at BDNY 2018*
** Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted prior to Sunday, April 29 11:59 pm
- Entrants may submit as many designs as desired during the contest. Number of submissions does not improve your chances of winning
- Complimentary trip to New York to includes flight, 1 night of hotel, and pass to BDNY only