Renata Pfuner: Miami Designer
- Where did you go to school: Miami International University of Art and Architecture and Miami International University
- Favorite design element: Lighting
- Favorite adult beverage: Dirty Martini
- How do clients find you: word of mouth, internet, social media, and publications
- How many staff do you have: 2
- Originally from: Germany
Renata Pfuner, a Miami interior designer born and raised in Europe, brings a sophisticated, cosmopolitan aesthetic to her work. She relocated to the U.S. in 2001, graduated Magna Cum Laude from Miami International University, and established Pfuner Design in 2006. In 2013, she received a Design Excellence award from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and is LEED-certified to serve clients committed to sustainability.
Renata seems to look at things a bit differently than most designers. Starting from nothing as a recent graduate from interior design school, she immediately launched into starting her own design firm in the worst economic environment that we had seen in decades. She landed a large client right out of the gate, and she hasn’t looked back since. She focuses on clean lines, simplicity, and good lighting. She has worked for some amazing clients over the years.
To get in touch with Renata, contact her through hher website at pfunerdesign.com
If you would like to hear more episodes, please visit us on iTunes or on our website at www.thechaiseloungepodcast.com.